Spectrum Voice™ offers standard Directory Assistance, Enhanced Directory Assistance, and Unlimited Directory Assistance.
Find out how to use Enhanced Directory Assistance.
3. Is Enhanced Directory Assistance an automated service, or does an agent provide the lookup and information?An agent provides both standard directory listings and Enhanced Directory Assistance services.
Yes. You are asked to select the language you prefer at the beginning of the Directory Assistance announcement.
After you request a standard Directory Assistance listing and the phone number is provided, you can choose to be connected to the requested number automatically.
Yes. You can choose not to be automatically connected to the phone number you requested by hanging up after hearing the number.
No. Automatic Call Completion is not provided with Enhanced Directory Assistance requests. Automatic Call Completion is only provided for standard Directory Assistance listing requests.
With Unlimited Directory Assistance, you can make all the calls you want fto Directory Assistance or Enhanced Directory Assistance to get information on local telephone listings, nationwide telephone listings in the U.S., lottery results, and local movie times.
9. Does the Unlimited Directory Assistance plan include Directory Assistance requests for listings outside the United States?No. Unlimited Directory Assistance only applies to standard Directory Assistance and Enhanced Directory Assistance information requests within the 50 states.
You can change your listing option. Get the details.
- Using Features & Services
- Anonymous Call Rejection (*77)
- Call Forwarding (*72)
- Call Return (*69)
- Call Waiting
- Call Waiting ID
- Caller ID
- Caller ID on TV
- Directory Listing and Assistance
- International Calling
- Long Distance Callling
- Repeat Dialing (*66)
- Second Line
- Selective Call Blocking
- Speed Dial (*74)
- Star Codes
- Three-Way Calling