What is Game Finder?
Game Finder is an app designed to help you find the information you need to watch your favorite teams.
Game Finder Features
- Search for games to be broadcast up to 10 days in advance.
- Currently, only MLB (Major League Baseball), college baseball, college football, and college basketball listings are available.
- Sort the games list in a variety of ways, based on the field. When sorting by Date or Time, for example, games can be sorted in chronological or reverse chronological order.
- Click a link in the app to view live games on SpectrumTV.com, if you receive the channel airing the game as part of your cable service.
To search for a game using Game Finder
- Go to http://brighthouse.com/gamefinder on a computer, tablet, or smart phone.
- Enter your ZIP Code.
- Select the desired sport:
- MLB (Major League Baseball).
- College Baseball.
- College Football.
- Men's College Basketball.
- Women's College Basketball.
- Click Submit. A list of live or upcoming events is displayed.
- Enter a term in the Search box to search for a specific event.
- You can filter the list by:
- HD or SD channels.
- Live events.
- Premium stations.
- Spanish language stations.
- You can also filter what information is displayed.
- To select all available information, click Display all. This is selected by default.
- To filter the information that is displayed, from the Display drop-down list select the check boxes for the information you want.
Linking to a Live Game
If you want to view a game that is currently being broadcast, you can be directed to SpectrumTV.com from Game Finder so you can watch it.
Requirements for linking to a live game:
- The channel on which the game is being broadcast must be part of your subscription.
- You must have a My Services account.
- If you do not have a My Services account, find out how to register.
When a game is being broadcast live, the Time column for that game include a Watch Now link instead of the time the broadcast starts. Click the Watch Now link for the desired game.
- If you are already signed in to SpectrumTV.com, you are directed to the channel that streams the selected game.
- On a computer, you are directed to the selected channel on SpectrumTV.com.
- On a mobile device, Game Finder directs you to the Spectrum TV™ App or the appropriate app store where you can download the app if it's not already installed.
- If you are not already signed in, enter your My Services username and password to begin watching.
- Using Features & Services
- Digital Video Recorder (DVR)
- Multi-Room DVRs
- On-Screen Guide
- Parental Controls
- Pay Per View Movies, Sports, & Events
- Start Over
- On Demand Programming
- 3D TV
- Caller ID on TV
- TV Everywhere
- Spectrum TV App (Replaces BHTV)
- Spectrum TV App for Roku
- Spectrum TV App for Xbox One
- Spectrum TV App for Samsung Smart TVs
Helpful Tools & Services
- Programming Your Remote
- Game Finder
- Channel Lineup
- My Services
- Find a Location
For further assistance visit us at http://brighthouse.com/contact_us/.