How do I keep my Road Runner Web Mail mailbox from becoming full?
To ensure that your Web Mail Inbox does not get full, you can use several techniques:
- By default, each Road Runner email account, or address, is allotted 20 megabytes of storage. To find out how to increase this amount, see How do I change the storage capacity for my email accounts?
- Delete any emails that you no longer are using, especially those with large attachments. You can save any attachments you want to keep to your hard drive. Items in all of your mailbox folders, including the Deleted Items and Sent Items folders, count against your size limit.
- To find out how to prevent items from being stored in the Deleted Items folder, see When I delete my messages, they are moved to the Deleted Items folder. Can the messages be deleted immediately instead?
- By default, you will receive a warning when your email account has reached 90 percent of its storage capacity. You can adjust this setting so that you are notified sooner and can begin deleting or moving items to increase your available storage. See Will I receive a warning before my mailbox is full?
- If you have maximized the storage capacity for the email addresses you are using and deleted or moved old email content and you still do not have enough storage capacity, you may want to consider changing your High Speed Internet subscription level. See How much storage is available for my Road Runner email?
For further assistance visit us at http://brighthouse.com/contact_us/.