Spectrum Voice

What should I do if my phone service is changed without my consent?

Slamming is any practice that changes your telephone company without your consent. It is unfair competition that robs you of your right to choose companies, and it can happen without your knowledge.

If your Spectrum Voice service is switched to another provider without your permission please contact us, and we will restore your service.

You may also want to report the incident to either your local Public Service Commission (call 611 for the number), the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) at 1-888-CALL-FCC (1-888-225-5322), or the FCC website.

Article Number: 8256

Please rate this article

  • Not Helpful
  • Somewhat Helpful
  • Helpful
  • Very Helpful
  • Extremely Helpful
5 stars being extremely helpful

Still need help?

  • We read every feedback carefully but cannot respond to all of them. Please Contact Us if you would like a response.

Related Topics

Helpful Tools & Services