If your remote control is not operating properly, take the following steps:
- Be sure to press the appropriate device key before trying to operate that device to ensure it is being selected by the remote. For example, press before trying to use a button that would affect the converter.
- Replace the batteries. Even if lights on the remote control are turning on, weak batteries may still cause the remote control to operate sporadically before completely shutting off.
- If your remote control is not operating your personal equipment, you can reprogram the remote control to work with your devices.
- If your remote control is not operating your converter, press one of the buttons located on the converter itself.
- If these buttons do not work, reboot your converter and try again. If the buttons on the converter still do not work, Customer Care will provide additional assistance.
- If these buttons do work, the remote control may need to be replaced.
Contact Us for additional troubleshooting. To replace your remote control, you can also locate a Customer Care Center in your area, where you can exchange your remote control.