How do I place an international call from my Home Phone?
- From your Home Phone, dial 011.
- Dial the country code.
- Dial the phone number.
- If there is a leading zero in the phone number, you might need to omit it.
- All international calls have a 10- to 15-second post-dial delay. To complete your call faster, press # after dialing the number.
- Go to the International Calling Rates page.
- From the Select a country drop-down list, select the country you want to call. In the table below the list, the Dialing Codes column is populated with the country code, preceded
by 011. Calling rates are also displayed in the table.
Did You Know?
- Home Phone service includes free calls to anywhere in the U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and the Northern Mariana Islands.
- Bright House Connection international calling plans are available for certain regions across the globe.
- Using Features & Services
- Anonymous Call Rejection (*77)
- Call Forwarding (*72)
- Call Return (*69)
- Call Waiting
- Call Waiting ID
- Caller ID
- Caller ID on TV
- Directory Listing and Assistance
- Easy Gadget
- International Calling
- Long Distance Callling
- Repeat Dialing (*66)
- Second Line
- Selective Call Blocking
- Speed Dial (*74)
- Star Codes
- Three-Way Calling
- Voice Mail
Helpful Tools & Services
For further assistance visit us at http://brighthouse.com/contact_us/.