Account & Billing

How do I notify Spectrum that I am moving?

If you are moving within the Spectrum service area, just Contact Us by phone.

If you are unsure whether your new address is in a Spectrum service area, see How can I find out whether I live in a Spectrum service area?

If you plan to move outside an area that Spectrum services, Cable Movers Hotline can help you find a new provider and get services in your new home. Visit the Cable Mover website for more information.

Moving and Online Bill Payment

When you move within a Spectrum service area, you need to update your My Services account to continue to pay your bill online.

To update your online bill payment to your new address:

  1. Log in to your old My Services account.
  2. Click Yes. A transfer form is displayed, asking you to enter your new Account Number and Zip Code.
  3. Complete the form, and then review the Verify Account Information & Complete Transfer page.
  4. Select the I acknowledge and accept the following conditions check box.
  5. Click the Complete Transfer button. You are redirected to the My Services login page, and a pop-up message indicates that the profile information has been transferred to the new account.
  6. Click OK. You should be able to log in to your new My Services account with the same credentials as your old account. If you cannot, Contact Us by phone.

Did You Know?

Visit the Moving Help Center for information on everything from finding local utilities to packing tips to checking out the area schools.

Article Number: 1156

Please rate this article

  • Not Helpful
  • Somewhat Helpful
  • Helpful
  • Very Helpful
  • Extremely Helpful
5 stars being extremely helpful

Still need help?

  • We read every feedback carefully but cannot respond to all of them. Please Contact Us if you would like a response.

Related Topics

Helpful Tools & Services