How do I log in to the BHN Secure WiFi network?
Before you can begin using BHN Secure on your mobile device, you must install the secure profile.
To Connect to the My BHN Secure Network From Your iPhone or iPad
- Open your Settings , and then select WiFi.
- From the list of available networks, select BHN Secure.
- Enter your My Services account username and password, and then select Join.
- On the Certificate screen, select Accept.
If you are unable to connect to BHN Secure and installed the app prior to February 13, 2016, please reinstall the profile and try again.
To Connect From Your Mac Laptop
- From the WiFi menu, select BHN Secure. Ensure that the lock icon is next to it.
- Enter your My Services account username and password, and then click Join.
- If the Verify Certificate alert is displayed, click Continue.
- If prompted to enter username and password, enter your Apple ID and password.
To Connect From Your Windows Laptop
- On the task bar, click the WiFi Networks Icon .
- From the list of available networks select BHN Secure, and then click Connect.
- On the Network Authentication screen, enter your My Services username and password.
- On the Set Network Location screen, select Public Network.
For further assistance visit us at http://brighthouse.com/contact_us/.