How do I log in to a WiFi HotSpot as an Internet customer?
Requirements to access a WiFi HotSpot
- Be within range of a designated WiFi HotSpot. To find the locations of WiFi HotSpots near you, see the WiFi page.
- Have a computer with wireless capability, smartphone, or other wireless device.
- Subscribe to Standard Internet speed or higher. A pay per use option is available to customers who do not subscribe to Internet.
- See the steps below to log into a WiFi HotSpot. For a more secure connection, see the login instructions on the BHN Secure article.
Logging into a WiFi HotSpot
- If your wireless device does not automatically display your wireless network choices, open your wireless network options and select CableWiFi or Bright House Networks.
- Open your Internet browser. The Bright House Networks Cable WiFi page opens.
- Under Free WiFi for Bright House Customers, click Log In.
- Under Bright House Networks Customer Login, enter your My Services Username and Password or your Email address and Password.
- Click Log In.
- If the Log In Successful page opens, you can browse the Internet.
- If you receive an error message, enter your login information again, and click
Did You Know?
- With BHN Secure WiFi network, you can setup auto-login for an unlimited amount of devices using your My Services login. A maximum of seven devices can be simultaneously logged onto a BHN Secure network using the same My Services account.
- Only one user can log in with the same My Services account or Email address at one time. However, you can use sub account email addresses simultaneously.
- After 60 minutes of idle time, your device will be disconnected from the wireless network. If this occurs, you can log in again.
- The roaming provider for your connection is the Spectrum Internet system.
- See the WiFi page to find WiFi in your area. Unless it's a BHN Secure network, the login process is the same whether the WiFi HotSpot is designated as Bright House Networks, CableWiFi, public area, or business location.
For further assistance visit us at http://brighthouse.com/contact_us/.