How do I log in to a WiFi HotSpot if I do not subscribe to High Speed Internet?
To log in to a Bright House Networks WiFi area if you do not have High Speed Internet service
- If your wireless device does not automatically display your wireless network choices, open your wireless network options and select Bright House Networks.
- Open your Internet browser. The Bright House Networks WiFi page opens.
- Under Pay Per Use, click Pay Per Use Access.
- If you have already created an account, perform the following actions. If you are a new user, proceed to Step 5.
- Under Existing Users, enter the Username and Password you already created.
- Click Log In. You are connected to the Internet using Bright House Networks WiFi.
- Click Continue.
- Enter your name and address in the fields displayed.
- Enter a Username and Password that you will use each time you log in to Bright House Networks WiFi.
- Your username and password must be at least six characters long and can only include letters, numbers, underscores, and hyphens.
- Select a Security Question from the drop-down list, and enter the Security Answer.
- Click Continue.
- Click Purchase for the service period you want.
- Enter your credit card information.
- Click Continue. You are connected to the Internet, and your Account Home page is displayed. On this page you can view your usage and purchase more service.
Did You Know?
- Service is good for a consecutive time period. If you purchase three hours of access beginning at 1 p.m., the service is available until 4 p.m., regardless of whether you log off during that period.
- All subscriptions must be paid by credit card through the wireless connection.
- You can find WiFi areas near you: See Where are Bright House Networks WiFi areas located?
For further assistance visit us at http://brighthouse.com/contact_us/.