Your digital adapter package includes the following:
- Digital adapter.
- Power supply (electrical wall plug) and power cord.
- Coaxial cable.
- HDMI cable.
- IR extender (optional).
- Hook and loop mounting squares (optional).
- Remote control.
- Information sheet.
To install your digital adapter:
- Connect the the coaxial cable coming from the wall to the Cable In port on the back of your digital adapter.
- Connect the digital adapter to your TV:
- If your TV has an HDMI port, connect the HDMI cable from the digital adapter to your TV.
- If your TV does not have an HDMI port:
- Connect a coaxial cable cable from the digital adapter's To TV port to your TV.
- Slide the switch on the back of the digital adapter to Channel 3.
- Connect the digital adapter's power cord to the digital adapter.
- Place the digital adapter where you can point the remote at the front of the digital adapter.
- If you prefer, you can use the hook and loop fasteners to affix the digital adapter to the back of your TV and install the IR extender to communicate with your remote.
- Plug in the TV and the digital adapter.
- Allow up to 5 minutes for the unit to download setup software. When the download is complete, a steady green light is displayed on the front panel of the digital adapter.
- To activate the digital adapter, call 1-877-314-4138:
- When asked, verify your phone number.
- When prompted, say "Activate Adapters."
- When you receive confirmation that an activation signal has been sent, hang up the phone.
- Wait up to 5 minutes for the digital adapter to make your channel lineup available.
- Program the digital adapter remote control.
To connect an IR extender to a digital adapter:
- Plug the IR extender into the IR In port on the back of the digital adapter.
- Mount the IR extender where:
- You can point the remote at the IR extender's sensor to control the digital adapter.
- Nothing is blocking the sensor.
- Use the hook and loop mounting squares to affix the digital adapter to the back of your TV.