Road Runner Web Mail includes a feature to import complete address books from other email programs. It supports address information in CSV file format from the following programs:
- Microsoft Outlook.
- Outlook Express.
- Netscape 7.
- Palm Desktop.
- WebEdge 2 or 3.
You must export the address book to a .CSV file before importing it to Road Runner Web Mail. Refer to the Help or user guide for your program or device to learn how to export your contacts into a .CSV format.
To import contacts from an address book from the listed sources into your Road Runner Web Mail address book:
- On this Web page, click , and complete the login process. The Inbox page opens.
- Click Address Book. The Address Book page opens.
- Click Import. The Import Addresses page opens.
- From the File Format drop-down list, select one of the following:
- MS Outlook (.CSV).
- MS Outlook Express (.CSV).
- Palm Desktop (.CSV).
- Netscape 7 (.CSV).
- WebEdge 2 (.CSV).
- WebEdge 3 (.CSV).
- Under Duplicate Entries, select one of the following:
- Keep the current entry and ignore the new one.
- Overwrite the current entry with the new one.
- Duplicate the entries.
- To populate the File to Import text box, click Browse. The Choose File to Upload window opens. Navigate to the file you want to import, and select it. Then click Open. The File to Import text box is populated with the path to the file you selected.
- Select from the Locale drop-down list the language setting in the file you selected.
- Click OK.