How do I use my Digital Video Recorder (DVR)?
You can use your DVR to:
- Record a program.
- Record an entire series.
- View a list of scheduled recordings.
- Watch a program you have recorded.
- Pause and resume live TV.
- Rewind or fast forward a recording or live TV.
- Change the rewind or fast forward speed.
- Cancel a single scheduled recording or an entire series.
- Delete a recorded program.
- Change the save time on individual recordings a series of recordings.
To download a copy of the user manual for your converter or DVR, see How can I get the user manual for my converter or DVR? These manuals are created by the equipment manufacturer and may not include DVR or program guide instructions.
Helpful Tools & Services
- Programming Your Remote
- College Football Game Finder
- Channel Lineup
- Find a Location
- My Services
For further assistance visit us at http://brighthouse.com/contact_us/.