How do I hook up my DVD-R or DVD player to a TV using S-video cable?
To connect a DVD player to a TV using S-video cable:
- Connect the S-video cable to the S-Video Out port on the DVD player.
- Connect the other end of the S-video cable to the S-Video In port on the TV.
- Connect your audio wires to the appropriate Audio In ports on the TV, such as a red Audio In Right and a white Audio In Left.
- Connect the other end of the audio cables to the matching Audio Out ports on the DVD player, such as a red Audio Out Right and a white Audio Out Left.
- Set the TV to the S-video input to watch DVDs.
Article Number: 3199
For further assistance visit us at http://brighthouse.com/contact_us/.