What is the difference between HD and digital television?
Digital television refers to any all-digital TV broadcast. Digital broadcasts take up less signal space, which enables you to receive more channels. Digital broadcasts are also more resistant to many forms of interference present in older broadcasting systems.
HDTV presents the highest quality of digital television, with picture resolutions of at least 720p or 1080i.
To receive HD service, you will need:
To order HD service, Contact Us.
- Using Features & Services
- Digital Video Recorder (DVR)
- Multi-Room DVRs
- On-Screen Guide
- Parental Controls
- Pay Per View Movies, Sports, & Events
- Start Over
- On Demand Programming
- 3D TV
- Caller ID on TV
- TV Everywhere
- Spectrum TV App (Replaces BHTV)
- Spectrum TV App for Roku
- Spectrum TV App for Xbox One
- Spectrum TV App for Samsung Smart TVs
Helpful Tools & Services
- No helpful tools found in this context
For further assistance visit us at http://brighthouse.com/contact_us/.