How do I forward all my email messages to a different email address?
To forward all your Email messages to a different email address:
- In your Internet browser, enter https://mail.brighthouse.com, and complete the login process. The Inbox page opens.
- Click Settings. The Settings page opens.
- Under Customize mailbox options, click Forward options. The Forwarding page opens.
- In the Forwarding Address text box, enter the email address or addresses to which you want your email messages forwarded. If there is more than one, separate them with commas.
- Under Forwarding Rules, select one of the following:
- Forward and keep a copy.
- Forward, then discard.
- Click OK.
For further assistance visit us at http://brighthouse.com/contact_us/.