My DVR is not recording.
- For help with creating a recording, see How do I use my Digital Video Recorder (DVR)?
- To ensure you have enough space to save new recordings, see How will I know when I am almost out of recording space?
If you are still experiencing any problems creating new recordings:
- Unplug the power cord from the back of the DVR. Wait 5 to 10 seconds, and then plug it back in. This reboots the DVR.
- Wait for the time to display on the front of the DVR. This may take a few minutes.
- After the time is displayed, turn on the DVR and create a new recording.
- Try to play your new recording.
- If the recording does not play, the DVR needs to be replaced.
You can exchange your DVR at the nearest Customer Care Center or contact Bright House Networks to schedule a service technician to deliver a new DVR to your home.
Article Number: 582
For further assistance visit us at http://brighthouse.com/contact_us/.