Subscriber Self Care
Subscriber Self Care enables you to manage your master account and sub accounts when you log in with your Road Runner master account email address and password. Sub account users can log in to Self Care to change their passwords.
To log in to Subscriber Self Care:
- Go to selfcare.rr.com. The Login page opens.
- If you wish to change the displayed language to Spanish, select Español.
- Enter your Road Runner Email Address and Password. Enter your master account email address and password to manage sub accounts.
- Enter the displayed random characters in the text box.
- Click Login.
- If you supply the correct password but the website cannot determine your home division or locality, a secondary login page is displayed requesting that you select your cable provider. Use the drop-down list to select your provider.
- If you supply the correct password and locality, Subscriber Self Care opens to the User Management page. On this page, you can create a new sub user, change a password, make a sub account active or inactive, delete a sub account, or change the user of the sub account.
Did You Know?
If you are logged in as a master account user, you can click Modem Information to get your modem's MAC address.
To create a Road Runner email sub account:
- Log in to Subscriber Self Care using your master account.
- On the User Management page, click Create New Sub User. The Create New Sub User page opens.
- Enter the New Sub User ID. This is the part of the email address that precedes the @ symbol. The New Sub User ID:
- Must contain between 1 and 32 characters.
- Can only contain numbers, letters, underscores, hyphens, or periods.
- Cannot begin or end with a period.
- Enter the user's First Name.
- Enter user's Last Name.
- Enter the Password.
- In the Confirm Password text box, enter the password again.
- Click Create New Sub User. A confirmation message is displayed.