How do I create Bright House Email sub accounts?
- Log in to Subscriber Self Care using your master account.
- On the User Management page, click Create New Sub User. The Create New Sub User page opens.
- Enter the New Sub User ID. This is the part of the email address that precedes the @ symbol. The New Sub User ID:
- Must contain between 1 and 32 characters.
- Can only contain numbers, letters, underscores, hyphens, or periods.
- Cannot begin or end with a period.
- Enter the user's First Name.
- Enter user's Last Name.
- Enter the Password.
- In the Confirm Password text box, enter the password again.
- Click Create New Sub User. A confirmation message is displayed.
For further assistance visit us at http://brighthouse.com/contact_us/.