How do I modify passwords for Email sub accounts?
To change a sub account password:
- Using your master account email address and password, log in to selfcare.rr.com.
- If you need more information, see How do I access Subscriber Self Care?
- On the User Management tab, in the list of sub accounts identify the account for which you want to change the password.
- Click the Change Password link for that sub account. The Change Password information is displayed.
- Enter the New Password.
- In the Confirm Password text box, enter the new password for this sub account again.
- Click Change Password. A message is displayed, indicating that the password update was successful.
- Click Log Out or Return to User Management.
For further assistance visit us at http://brighthouse.com/contact_us/.