How do I cancel Unconditional Call Forwarding?
To cancel Call Forwarding from your home phone for all calls:
Press *73. Listen for the confirmation tone.
To cancel Call Forwarding for all calls from My Services:
- On the main toolbar, click . The My Services page opens.
- Sign in to your My Services account.
- In the Phone section, click Manage Phone Features. The Phone Online Tools page opens to the Phone Feature Settings tab.
- Click Call Forwarding.
- In the Unconditional Call Forwarding section, clear the Forward all calls to check box.
- In the Features Overview section, click . A message is displayed, stating that your changes have been saved.
- Using Features & Services
- Anonymous Call Rejection (*77)
- Call Forwarding (*72)
- Call Return (*69)
- Call Waiting
- Call Waiting ID
- Caller ID
- Caller ID on TV
- Directory Listing and Assistance
- International Calling
- Long Distance Callling
- Repeat Dialing (*66)
- Second Line
- Selective Call Blocking
- Speed Dial (*74)
- Star Codes
- Three-Way Calling
Helpful Tools & Services
For further assistance visit us at http://brighthouse.com/contact_us/.