How do I manage parental control settings in the Spectrum TV app?
To manage what programs your children can watch
- Open the app and go to Settings.
- Select and turn on Parental Control.
You’ll be asked to create a four-digit PIN when setting up this feature for the first time.
- Choose from the following:
- Rating Block (For example, PG or PG-13) using the slider for TV or Movies Ratings.
- Channel Block to restrict a specific channel.
- When prompted, enter your PIN to make changes.
To view blocked content, select the program and then enter your four-digit PIN.
Helpful Tools & Services
- Pay My Bill Online
- Find a Location
- My Services
- Moving Help Center
- Programming Your Remote
- Game Finder
- Channel Lineup
For further assistance visit us at http://brighthouse.com/contact_us/.