How do I block or unblock specific channels for the Bright House TV (BHTV) app?
Block or unblock channels for the BHTV app
- Make sure that any BHTV updates have been installed on all devices in your home that have BHTV installed.
- Access the BHTV website.
- Under Watch Now, enter your My Services username and password.
- If you do not have a My Services account, you can register for one.
- Click Login.
- If this is your first time logging in: You are automatically prompted to set up Channel Blocking.
- If you have logged in before: Click the Settings tab, and select Set Channel Blocking.
- Click Set Channel Blocking. The BHTV Channel Blocking page opens, displaying a list of BHTV channels.
- To block a channel, click the open padlock in the BHTV Lock/Unlock column. The padlock closes.
- BHTV mobile and tablet app only: Blocking a channel will also block all On Demand content provided by that channel, whether it be a show or a movie.
- To unblock a channel, click a closed padlock.
- Click .
- Sign out of BHTV on all devices that use your BHTV account.
- Sign in to BHTV. The channels you blocked are no longer included in the channel list on the Live TV screen. Any channels you unblocked have been restored to the channel list.
Did You Know?
- You can access My Services from the BHTV Settings screen . Just select Channel Blocking and then select Set Channel Blocking.
- The channel blocking you set up applies to all devices in your home that have the BHTV app installed.
Helpful Tools & Services
- Pay My Bill Online
- Find a Location
- My Services
- Moving Help Center
- Programming Your Remote
- College Football Game Finder
- Channel Lineup
For further assistance visit us at http://brighthouse.com/contact_us/.