What levels of TV service are offered?
|Spectrum TV Packages|
|TV Select||TV Select offers more than 125 channels, including:
|TV Silver||TV Silver includes:
|TV Gold||TV Gold includes:
A Spectrum Receiver is required for all levels of Spectrum TV service.
You can view your channel lineup for a listing of the channels included in each tier.
You might have a grandfathered level of TV service.
Grandfathered TV Service Levels
The levels of TV service are basic, standard, and premier. The standard tier includes the basic tier, and the premier tier includes all three tiers.
- Basic service generally includes your local network stations, government and educational access channels, and a few select national networks.
- Standard service adds specialty stations in various genres. For example, ESPN, Discovery, Nickelodeon, and MTV are generally part of the standard tier. This is similar to the Spectrum TV Select package.
- Premier service adds channels that cover a wide range of programming types. ESPN News, The Science Channel, Nick Jr., and BBC America are generally part of the Premier service tier. This is similar to the Spectrum TV Select package plus Digital Tier 1. Digital Tier 1 is an add-on that includes channels such as TCM, LMN, Travel Channel, Cooking Channel, and Fox Sports 2. See the channel lineup for more information.
- Using Features & Services
- Digital Video Recorder (DVR)
- Multi-Room DVRs
- On-Screen Guide
- Parental Controls
- Pay Per View Movies, Sports, & Events
- Start Over
- On Demand Programming
- 3D TV
- Caller ID on TV
- TV Everywhere
- Spectrum TV App (Replaces BHTV)
- Spectrum TV App for Roku
- Spectrum TV App for Xbox One
- Spectrum TV App for Samsung Smart TVs
Helpful Tools & Services
- Programming Your Remote
- Game Finder
- Channel Lineup
- My Services
- Find a Location
For further assistance visit us at http://brighthouse.com/contact_us/.