How do I access Subscriber Self Care?
Subscriber Self Care
Subscriber Self Care enables you to manage your master account and sub accounts when you log in with your Bright House Email master account email address and password. Sub account users can log in to Self Care to change their passwords.
To log in to Subscriber Self Care:
- Go to selfcare.rr.com. The Login page opens.
- If you wish to change the displayed language to Spanish, select Español.
- Enter your Bright House Email Address and Password. Enter your master account email address and password to manage sub accounts.
- Enter the displayed random characters in the text box.
- Click Login.
- If you supply the correct password but the website cannot determine your home division or locality, a secondary login page is displayed requesting that you select your cable provider. Use the drop-down list to select your provider.
- If you supply the correct password and locality, Subscriber Self Care opens to the User Management page. On this page, you can create a new sub user, change a password, make a sub account active or inactive, delete a sub account, or change the user of the sub account.
Did You Know?
If you are logged in as a master account user, you can click Modem Information to get your modem's MAC address.
For further assistance visit us at http://brighthouse.com/contact_us/.